Do you live in Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa, Peoria, Surprise or the nearby areas in Arizona and need quality HVAC services? Island Breeze AC is a fireman-owned and operated HVAC company that knows how to treat customers and take care of their indoor comfort needs. When you hire us for your AC repair, we’ll provide quick answers, offer long-lasting solutions and use premium parts. Our oath is to ensure you feel comfortable and happy with work.
Island Breeze AC: Providing Comfort Every Step of the Way
Darrel is the owner of Island Breeze AC. He was born in Trinidad and Tobago and started learning the HVAC field in high school. After moving to the United States to live with his mom in Tucson, AZ, he continued his HVAC education at Universal Technical Institute and graduated in 1997. He has since worked for several HVAC companies and gained invaluable experience. He also joined the Phoenix Fire Department.
Since firefighters work 10-day months, Darrel used his experience and spare time to work on his colleagues’ HVAC systems. His work was too good to ignore. As people recommended him to their family and friends, he became too busy to keep both jobs. He started his HVAC business in 2019 and called it Island Breeze AC.
Residential and Light Commercial HVAC Services in Phoenix, AZ
The NATE-certified service technicians at Island Breeze AC continue learning about the latest heating, ventilation and air conditioning technologies. We want our education and experience to benefit you as much as possible. If you need any of the following HVAC services for your home or small business in the Phoenix, AZ, area, reach out to us:
- Air conditioning repair, installation and maintenance.
- Furnace repair, installation and maintenance.
- Heat pump repair, installation and maintenance.
- Ductless HVAC repair, installation and maintenance.
- Indoor air quality services, including air balancing.
- Light commercial HVAC repair, installation and maintenance.
Island Breeze AC: An Honest HVAC Contractor in Phoenix, AZ
At Island Breeze AC, we think of ourselves as the top rung on the ladder in the HVAC field. That’s because we invest all of our time and money into becoming better for our customers. You'll greet a first-class HVAC company when you welcome us into your home or small business. Here’s what sets us apart from other HVAC companies:
- Fireman-owned and operated HVAC company.
- Integrate the fire department’s ethos into our HVAC business.
- Care for our customers like they just called 911.
- Strive to be honest and transparent with our customers.
- Treat our customers like they’re our family and friends.
- Encourage our service technicians to take part in training.
- Dispatch NATE-certified service technicians.
- Offer competitive prices for our HVAC systems and services.
- Believe in the HVAC products we carry and never upsell.