Does your house feel hot and stuffy while your air conditioner is running? Continuing to operate your malfunctioning AC system will waste energy and money. Rather than ignore the problem and hope it goes away on its own, seek help from a reputable air conditioning contractor in Phoenix, AZ. Island Breeze AC is a fireman-owned and operated HVAC company. We understand what it takes to rescue customers from discomfort and distress. If you want your air conditioning repair completed with detailed diagnostics and premium parts, turn to our NATE-certified service technicians for assistance.
Signs You Need to Schedule an AC Repair in Phoenix, AZ
One malfunctioning part in your air conditioner can disrupt the entire system’s operation. The longer you wait to repair it, the higher the risk of damaging the AC system to the point of requiring a replacement. At Island Breeze AC, we care for our customers like they just called 911. Let us repair your AC system if you notice any one of these signs:
- Air conditioner makes loud noises like banging or grinding.
- Air conditioner emits strong smells like musty or burning odors.
- You start receiving cooling bills that are much higher than anticipated.
- You see pools of water collecting around the air conditioner.
- Air conditioner cycles on and off more than four times per hour.
- Air conditioner blows hot air or doesn’t turn on to operate.
How to Prevent an Air Conditioning Repair in Phoenix, AZ
The easiest and cheapest task homeowners can complete to protect their air conditioner from damage is to change the filter frequently. Most AC repair experts agree that changing an air conditioner’s filter every month is ideal. The filter traps particle pollutants, preventing them from inhibiting airflow and straining the air conditioner. Scheduling AC maintenance at least once per year in the spring is also imperative.
Island Breeze AC: Your Go-To AC Repair Experts
You want your air conditioning repair to withstand the test of time. The last thing we want is to return to your house shortly after leaving because we didn’t repair the problem plaguing your air conditioner. That’s why we perform long-lasting AC repairs. Here’s why homeowners trust us to handle their air conditioning repairs in Phoenix, AZ:
- Integrate the fire department’s ethos into our HVAC business.
- Strive to be honest and transparent with our customers.
- Treat our customers like they’re our family and friends.
- Encourage our service technicians to take part in continued training.
- Offer competitive prices for our air conditioner repair services.
- Believe in the AC products we carry and never upsell.