Do you know the state of your indoor air quality? Considering the average person spends about 90% of their time indoors, cleaning the air inside your house is critical. Not doing so can lead you to feeling allergy-like symptoms and even developing respiratory illnesses like asthma. Island Breeze AC cares about your health and comfort. That’s why we offer quality heating, ventilation and air conditioning services, including IAQ solutions. We’re a fireman-owned and operated HVAC company. We’ve seen firsthand the harmful effects of poor indoor air quality on human health and safety. With our assistance, you’ll clean the air inside your house and improve your general wellbeing.
IAQ Solutions Improve Poor Indoor Air Quality
There's a range of devices available to help you clean the air inside your home, including air purifiers, air cleaners, humidifiers and energy recovery ventilators. Each product has a specific purpose. When used collectively, these solutions improve indoor air quality in every nook and cranny of your house. Island Breeze AC carries and installs state-of-the-art indoor air quality solutions for every IAQ problem.
Prevent Uneven Hot and Cold Spots With Air Balancing
Balancing the airflow in your house is critical to keeping every room comfortable. If you feel uneven hot and cold spots around your home, your HVAC system isn’t operating as effectively and efficiently as it should. We can take a closer look and rebalance your indoor air supply, ensuring you enjoy clean and conditioned air around the clock.
Entrust Island Breeze AC to Boost Your Indoor Air Quality
Your health, comfort and safety matter to us. We deeply care about our customers and their quality of life. That’s why we offer indoor air quality solutions. Here’s why home and business owners in the Phoenix, AZ, area turn to us for help with their IAQ issues:
- Fireman-owned and operated IAQ service company.
- Integrate the fire department’s ethos into our HVAC business.
- Care for our customers like they just called 911.
- Strive to be honest and transparent with our customers.
- Treat our customers like they’re our family and friends.
- Encourage our service technicians to take part in training.
- Dispatch NATE-certified service technicians.
- Offer competitive prices for our IAQ systems and services.
- Believe in the IAQ products we carry and never upsell.