Your HVAC equipment is expensive and highly valuable. You must maintain it to protect it from damage and preserve its efficacy for as long as possible. Performing HVAC maintenance on your own is risky business, though. While you can complete a few tasks independently, hiring a professional for everything else is best to avoid system damage and personal injury. Island Breeze AC offers the heater and AC maintenance services you need to safeguard your investment in whole-home comfort every spring and fall.
AC Maintenance in Phoenix, AZ
Scheduling AC maintenance in the early spring helps reduce energy costs as soon as you turn your air conditioner on for the cooling season. It also minimizes the risk of breakdowns and costly AC repairs in the summer. Here are the tasks we complete:
- Inspect the refrigerant levels and pressure.
- Check and adjust the thermostat.
- Inspect the wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays.
- Inspect the evaporator coil.
- Inspect and rinse the condenser.
- Flush the condensate drain.
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect.
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades.
- Inspect the compressor at startup.
Heater Maintenance in Phoenix, AZ
Heater maintenance ensures your furnace or heat pump keeps your family comfortable during the winter without overpaying for warmth. Our service technicians will take every step necessary to make sure your furnace functions safely and doesn’t endanger your loved ones. We’ll do everything we can to help your heater maximize heating efficiency.
Turn to Island Breeze AC for Meticulous HVAC Maintenance
Changing your HVAC filter every month is one maintenance task you can complete to help your heating and air conditioning systems operate efficiently. Seek professional help for all other HVAC maintenance. Here’s why customers hire Island Breeze AC:
- Fireman-owned and operated HVAC company.
- Integrate the fire department’s ethos into our HVAC business.
- Care for our customers like they just called 911.
- Strive to be honest and transparent with our customers.
- Treat our customers like they’re our family and friends.
- Encourage our service technicians to take part in training.
- Dispatch NATE-certified service technicians.
- Offer competitive prices for our HVAC systems and services.
- Believe in the HVAC products we carry and never upsell.
Island Breeze AC offers a Peak Performance Plan that includes two maintenance visits per year, priority service, a 20% discount on repairs and $50 off a new unit for every year you have had the membership. Contact us to schedule heater or AC maintenance services. We serve Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa, Peoria, Surprise and the nearby communities in Arizona.